Welcome to Ogembo & Associates Advocates.
Ogembo & Associates Advocates is a recent but fast growing medium-sized law firm established in 2015 by the founding partner, Mr. George Ogembo Abudho. The firm has 2 partners and paralegal staff. The firm’s operations are based at its head office in Nairobi. It is founded on ethos of efficiency, honesty and pro-activeness in handling client’s matters.
OUR PRACTICE AREAS
We seek to understand our client’s needs and work relentlessly to ensure delivery of timely, innovative and sound representation or advice in the following areas of practice
CORPORATE LAW & GOVERNANCE
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
REAL ESTATE & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US
Our firm has taken deliberate steps to forge relationships that endeavor to bring long term value to our clients and exceed our client's expectations. Delivering great legal services to clients is something we pursue passionately. We strive to:
- Uphold professional integrity and ethics in all our undertakings
- Anticipate our clients' needs through keeping abreast with developments in law and all other changes relevant to our clients' operations and timely advise our clients.
- Maintain a responsive attitude to our client's needs.
- Maintain a reasonable billing procedures which are discussed and agreed upon by the client prior to any transaction
- Listen keenly to our client's concerns and understand what their desired outcomes are and strive to meet them
- Maintain a constant appraisal of our operations vis-a-vis our client's needs